Thank you for deciding to raise funds for The Asthma Society of Ireland, let's start your fundraising journey!
Think of an Idea
Creativity is the key to successful fundraising, try to think of something that fits well with your personality, your company, or your local community. This way you will have more fun! We also have a list of popular fundraising ideas that our supporters have tried in the past, click here for some inspiration or contact us at email@example.com.
Set Up Your Fundraising Page
Click here to set up your Idonate page, make sure to share it across your friends, family and community through social media, Whatsapp and email.
Get your Fundraising Pack
Contact us by phone on 01 817 8886 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your event. We will provide you with a fundraising pack to suit your needs and provide items such as fundraising buckets, t-shirts, sponsorship cards, posters and any support and advice you need to run the event.
Lodge the Donation
You can deposit the funds that you have raised for the Asthma Society of Ireland directly to our bank account using the following details:
Account Name: Asthma Society of Ireland
Bank : Bank of Ireland, College Green, Dublin 2
Account Type: Current Account
Sort Code: 90-00-17
Account Number: 37426590
Once the donation is processed will send a thank you letter and Certificate to share with school/community/team. For more info contact email@example.com
Top Tips for a Successful Fundraiser
1. Plan: Encourage students to plan carefully and be as organised as possible
2. Decide: As a group, decide on what type of event they would like to host
3. Details: As a group, decide the date, venue and budget for the event
4. Goals: How much do you want to fundraise? How many people do you want to attend?
5. Fundraising Committee: Group your students together and assign different roles and activities to different students; this could include a Creative Team, PR, Planning Team, Events Team, Project Management etc.
6. Shout it from the Rooftops: Advertise and promote the event anyway the students can. For example, via social media, school assembly, class presentations, lunchtime presentations and any other promotional activities!