Our Customer Charter
The Mission of the Asthma Society of Ireland is to save lives and improve the lives of people with Asthma.
Our vision is everyone with asthma living a full life, symptom free.
Our Promise to You
- We will value our supporters, members and users of our services
- We will aspire to ensure that everyone who contacts the Asthma Society of Ireland receives a high quality service.
- We will ensure all our services empower, inform and educate people with asthma and their carers to manage their condition
- We support and encourage our staff to provide the best customer service experience
- All our fundraisers operate in line with the Guiding Principles of Fundraising.
Our Commitment to You
- We will provide you with asthma information in easy to understand and accessible format to all our audiences.
- We will always treat our clients with respect and confidentiality
- We will ensure our communications are transparent and inform all our donors and supporters regularly on how we allocate the funds
- We will encourage feedback on all our services and advocate on your behalf
- Your personal data is safe with us. We adhere to Data Protection legislation and operate under clear Data Protection Policy.
- We operate to the highest standards of governance, accountability and transparency.
- We will acknowledge and respond to all your enquiries:
- Phone- within 3 rings and we will aim to transfer only once per phone call
- Email – within 1 working day
- Text- within 1 working day
- Adviceline call-back- Unanswered calls- nurses will make 3 attempts to reach you within your appointment slot
- Written Correspondence- within 1 week
- Online and social media- monitored daily and clearly set expectations on response time.
How to Complain
The Asthma Society of Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that –
- It is easy to make a complaint
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person;
- We respond accordingly – with explanation or apology where we have got things wrong and information on any action taken or to be taken
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at management level and where necessary at the Board.
If you have a Feedback or Complaint
If you have positive feedback in relation to any aspect of our work, or if you would like to share your story with us, we would love to hear from you. Please call us at 01-8178886 or email email@example.com.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact us by
- Writing to
The Complaints Officer
Asthma Society of Ireland
42-43 Amiens Street
01 – 8178886
Our office is open 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and is closed between 1.00 and 2.00 pm for lunch.